We seek to recruit enthusiastic motivated individuals to join our progressive team. The working hours of the successful candidate will be mainly within the café opening times which at present are Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 4.00pm. However, flexibility is essential from candidates as we occasionally cater for onsite events outside of normal café hours. We are a small team with a positive, collaborative outlook and can offer many opportunities for the successful candidate which include:
– Free meals on shift
– Job progression opportunities within the wider Yellow Door Group
– Opportunity to gain knowledge and experience with on-the-job training
– Mostly daytime hours assisting with a good work/life balance
– Opportunity to work with quality produce and can work with the onsite gardeners in harvesting fresh kitchen produce
– New modern equipped kitchen and café
– A happy positive working environment
About The Role
We are currently recruiting full time floor staff to work Wednesday to Sunday, day time hours.
The working week will consist of five straight day time shifts (except when occasional evening events occur).
The suitable candidate should have 1 year previous experience in a hospitality environment
Banqueting experience, wine knowledge, formal hospitality qualifications
Familiar with EPOS operation and and programming
Renumeration for the suitable candidate can be agreed on an annual salary amount or paid hourly basis.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent